- Your typical deer hunting day will begin with a hearty early morning breakfast at camp.
- Following that your guide will drive you by truck to the nearest point to access your baited stand location. From there you and your guide will quad in to access your secluded stand location where he will ensure you are all set for your days hunt.
- Throughout the day you will have the opportunity to view deer come and go from the bait location in front of your stand. It is just a matter of time until the right buck shows up.
- Midday your guide will either be in radio contact with you or will check to see if you put a flag out on the trail indicating you have shot your buck. If so, he will come pick up you and your trophy. With better cellular service, many clients are now able to contact their guide by phone or text from their stand once they harvest their deer.
- You need to be prepared to sit on stand all day which is facilitated by our enclosed stands which can be heated if necessary.
- At the end of the day your guide will pick you up and you will return to camp for dinner.
Book A Deer Hunt With Highland Outfitters
Highland Outfitters unique locations offer you high quality whitetail deer hunting experiences.