Fall Waterfowl Hunting
- Rise around 4:00AM for a light breakfast then head out for the morning hunt.
- Set up decoys and blinds in the field before daybreak and wait for the sunrise.
- Shoot geese and ducks as they commit to our decoy spread.
- Return to the lodge late morning or early afternoon after the goose hunt for pictures and brunch.
- Relax around camp or catch a nap while the guides prepare equipment, secure land access, and plan for your next hunt.
- Head out mid to late afternoon for the evening hunt which can either be a duck hunt, Sandhill Crane hunt, upland hunt, or even another goose hunt if you’re here after October 15th.
- Return to the lodge after dark for a hearty meal, share stories of the day’s events, and relax in comfort discussing tomorrow’s upcoming hunt while the bird cleaner prepares your birds.
Book A Waterfowl Hunt With Highland Outfitters
Highland Outfitters unique locations offer you high quality waterfowl hunting experiences.